Review: NYX Smokey eyes palette + FOTD

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello!
About 2 weeks ago I got my NYX smokey eyes palette and today I decided to do a makeup look and a little review with swatshes of it. I ordered mine from ebay, and paid about 10$ for it including shipping. So far I really like this palette, it gives a nice variety of colours- 2 lighter colours for highlight, 4 pretty dark matte colors, 3 metallic silvers and 1 brown/taupe colors. It comes with medium sized mirror and one sponge tip applicator. The quality and pigmentation of these shadows are really nice for this price (just 1$ per shadow :) ). If you like smokey eyes and you are just starting your makeup collection, then I definitely reccomend this palette :)


So here are some swatches with nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk as a base:
Top row:

Bottom row:


And my little look using this palette:

The shadows are not so glittery in real life, that "awesome" effect happened when I resized this picture. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images