Sunday, January 23, 2011

NOTD: tropical zebra

Hey, beauties!

I have been doing nail art on myself for year and a half now, but unfortuntely I can't wear nailpolish on daily basis, so I have really done my nails only 30-40 times during that time. So in no way am I skilled at this...
but I really liked how this one turned out, so I thought that I would like to shre it with you! :)
So what did I use to get this look:
1. OPI garangtuan green grape: 2-coats for opaque base. 
2. Then sponge on China Glaze for audrey on your nail tips.
3. Next sponge on some China Glaze Sexy in the city nailpolish.
3. The stripes are done with China Glaze ink nailpolish- it has a thin brush for detailed work.
4. Top coat is really important in this look, because the one I used gave the look nice shimmer- it was China Glaze holographic top coat. Then I added some green, blue etc rhinestones which I got from ebay. :)

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment