Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome!


Hello to everyone!

I just started out this blog to share my passion with you. As a first post I'm going to answer some questions about my makeup story TAG which has been circulating youtube recently.
Sorry if the answers are short, but English is not my native language and it's really late now.

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
Umm.. I guess I was about 14-15, but I have never started to wear makeup on everyday basis. I just do not find time in the mornings for "putting my face on". About 1,5 years ago I discovered youtube beauty gurus and since that time I have accumulated more and more makeup.

2. How did you get into makeup?
In teen years I was not so into makeup, just regular curiosity I would say. Look at the first answer- youtube is the key here. :D

3. What are some of your favorite brands?
I have never used expensive brands, so I cannot pinpoint my favorites at the moment. I really love NYX jumbo eye pencils. Loreal true match foundation was really good too.

4. What does makeup mean to you?
Makeup is a tool to express my creativity, to boost my confidence. I usually do my makeup when I'm going out with my friends, going to birthdays etc.

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
First one would be mascara, maybe lipgloss, foundation and blush.

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
Makeup is like any other art- you can always get better at it. There is room to evolve. :D

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
Since I have only used so called drug store makeup, then it is impossible for me to compare those two.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Hahaa.. lol. I AM still the beginner. I would say that if you live where I live, then shop on ebay- the prices are much more reasonable ;)

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
I would say that maybe dark lips, also very nude lips- they look too pale on me.

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I LOVE IT. Maybe some day I'll be brave and make some videos too. :D

Thank you for your time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment