Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NOTD: Funky Leopard

Hello!

Sorry for not posting for such a long time, but now I have time to make my blog posts again. So today I did a funky leopard print nail art. Leopard print is realtively easy to do and you do not need any special nail artist abilities to achieve this look. :D You do not even need a special nail art brush, a toothpick would do the job also. :)

The color combination is not my own fantasy- I saw a picture once and now I wanted to recreate the look. :) I have done leopard print earlier too, I'll add a picture to the end :) Here is the inspiration picture:

Unfortunately, I could not find whose the author of these cute nails.


Product list:
Base coat: OPI nail envy
Main color: ORLY- Mirror mirror
Pink spots: OPI la-paz-itevely hot (it dos not have to be matte color, I just chose this because it is very opaque :) )
Black is China Glaze ink again- it has a nice detail brush.
Top coat- China Glaze holographic top coat (I also used seche vite fast drying top coat on the main color).




This is the first ever nail art design that I did when I ordered high end nail polishes from transdesign :) Gold is by Opi it is called Bling dynasty.

What do you think of leopard print nails? Have you tried this look on your nails?

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment