Monday, February 7, 2011

NOTD: pink valentine's day hearts

Hello!

Today I slept too long and then about 11 p.m. I got bored and decided to do another nail look for Valentine's day. It is so relaxing to do my nails. I really like the process and how it all comes together in the end. Today's look is really simple so everyone could try this at home. :)

What I used:
any bright pink as a basecolor- I used maybelline ultra violet, because it stays on pretty well and I do not have time next week to do my nails again.
lighter pink sponged on the tips of the nails. I used china glaze's something sweet from their last spring's collection up & away.
Some red glittery nail polish- I used a red from OPI burlesque collection - I have the mini set, so I do not know the name of it, but it is not that important. ;)
Some black nail polish and thin nail art brush to outline the hearts- do not really like how it turned out- I do not have so steady hand.
China glaze holographic top coat to add a little sparkle and life to the design.

I promise I will be posting more after Valentine's day- I have a big exam on 14th February, wish me luck! :D

Do you do antything special to your nails for Valentine's day or is it just a day like any other? Let me know in the comment section below this post. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment