Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big ELF haul vol2

Hello!

If You want to know what ELF is, then read my first post abour this haul. Click here to go to that post.
Sorry for the one day delay, but now I have time to write a post about ELF makeup brushes. Before ordering them I did a good amount of reasearch so that I wouldn't get crap. lol.

I forgot to mention this nail polish- it is one of their new nail polishes called smoky brown. I also ordered nail polish in mango madness, but as I alreay said, the bottle was broken.
 
All the brushes in their packages.


 ELF Studio Face Kabuki brush is really soft and great for loose powder. I use it for setting my foundation with ELF Mineral booster in Sheer. I have not own any kabuki brushes before so I can't compare it to other kabukis. It isn't too dense or too soft and applies just the right amount of product. It has not shed not one hair so far.
 Next is Studio Powder brush. It is really soft flat top multi purpose brush. Right now I have tried to use it for contouring and blush. So far I can't complain- really great brush for this price.
Third brush that I bought is ELF Studio Stipple brush. I don't know if I like it or not yet, maybe I'm not used to applying foundation with stipple brush. I seems a little too soft for stippling. Sorry that it is dirty, I already used it- brand new brush has white bristles, not beige.

Next two brushes are for eyeshadows. Both are good.

Reusage of ELF brown box, LOL

What ELF brushes do You have? How do you use them?
Thank you for reading!

Liz

5 comments:

  1. Peamiselt saab vatti see powder brush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyna: thank you! I love your hauls too ;)

    LiisK: mu lemmik neist on siiani vist kabuki, ilmselgelt on seda ka pintslite kirjeldusest näha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mul on ka powder brush ja eyeshadow C brush. Mõlemad on head. Mul on ka foundation brush, mis mulle meeldib, aga ka plaanis see stipple brush osta, vaatan, et inimesed ütlevad, et sellega veelgi parem peale kanda. Üldiselt e.l.f. studio pintslid on väga head, mul on hea meel, et ma selle saidi avastasin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul!
    I am waiting my elf products to come from USA, which probably come here next year -.-
    And I really regret not getting the kabuki brush!
    You make me can't wait for my products even more!
    Hopefully ELF can open in my country soon! :)

    ReplyDelete