Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FOTD - 26th March

 Hello!

Some of you have asked me to do more blog posts on makeup looks. So I decided to share this look with you. I wore it on my grandmother's birthday party- just a simple look (who needs loads of makeup, when only quests beside family were 70-year-old ladies from neigbourhood).





Product list:
Foundation- Bourjois healthy skin mix serum in 53
Concealer- Revlon Age defying under eye concealer in light
Setting powder- ELF Mineral booster in Sheer
Blush- NYX pinched

ELF Mineral Eyeshadow primer (love this primer, you should really try this out! Belive me, primer makes a huge difference!)
NYX eyeshadows (pink and lilac from Velvet rope palette and brown from nude on nude palette)

Loreal lineur intense carbon black liquid eyeliner
Loreal voluminous original blackest black mascara
Brows: ELF brow kit in Light. 

I am really not into lip products so I did not really wear any during the day, I just put on some ELF lipgloss in Flirt for these pictures.
The pictures are taken about 10 p.m. so please excuse my tired face. hahaa.

What is your go to eyeshadow look that you love to wear over and over again? Mine is pink- purple combo.

I have also been thinking to start filming my own makeup tutorials- blogging and Youtube just goes hand in hand. Maybe one day soon I'll give it a try. :) I really don't like step-by-step instructions in blogs, videos are so much easier to understand- that's why I have not put up any actual tutorials. 

Thank you for reading!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Sa näed nendel piltidel nii armas ja kena välja :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look! My favourite eye shadow combo is pink-brown. I use mac's swish (pink) all over the lid and mac's mineral(a limited edition brown eye shadow) in the crease, some black or brown liner and voila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaunitar- suur aitäh, ma olen nii meelitatud nüüd :)

    makeupattitude- thank you! I wish I had some MAC eyeshadows, but I only have NYX and some crappy 120 palette.

    ReplyDelete