Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The MBB monday poll

Hello my dear readers!
So this is today's post. It is taken from Amarixe's blog: http://www.amarixe.com/

1.) Mood:
Quite good, just went to post office and got my elf package. Unfortunately one of nail polish bottles were broken, so I contacted customer services- let's see what is their answer. 

2.) What is the closest blue object to you?
My jeans? :D 

3.) What is your favorite card game?
Dominion(click here if you don't know this game:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_(card_game) and UNO, can't pick only one. 
Here you can see the dominion card game table- ready to play (2-player game). :D
4.) Current nail polish:
Nothing on my finger nails, but on my toe nails I am wearing Space Cadet from ORLY's Foil Fx collection.
Picture is taken from PlayingWithPolish.com. 
5.) Do you consider yourself to be a good dancer?
No, not really, I guess that I can feel the rhythm, but do not know nice moves.


6.) What is the best haircut you have ever had?

Still searching for Mr. Right hair cut :D 


7.) Current outfit:

Dark jeans, black t-shirt- boring, I know.


8.) Do you have a fear of flying on airplanes?

No, I like flying, especially the part that everybody hates- taking off. :D I have only flewn 4 times, when I went to youth exchange in Greece 2009. 


9.) What is the last movie you watched?

Hmm.. I have not watched any movies for two weeks, but I guess, that it was Ghost town. Here is link to imdb, if you are interested: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0995039/
10.) Weekly goals:
Blogging world- make at least 3 more posts, get 20 followers. ;)
Real life: make a presentation in traumatology and orthopedis about femoral fractures. 

If you want to, you can write your answers in the comments below :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment