Today I am reviewing Sigma travel size blending brush. this brush was sent to me by Sigma for review purposes. They were also kind enough to let me do a giveaway for this brush to one lucky follower. (See rules in the end of this post ;) ).
First about Sigma, because I believe many Estonian readers have not heard about this brand.
The following text is taken from their website:
The Sigma makeup brand is synonymous with quality and functionality. Our products are handmade and were devleoped to satisfy the highest quality standards. We offer a complete line of professional brushes specifically designed to highlight eyes and face. Each brush was individually tested for performance, resistance and durability. The Sigma Makeup brushes are available in different kits to attend your spesific needs. You can also acquire individual brushes and customize your own kit. A brush roll specifically designed to hold and maintain your Sigma Makeup Brush collection is also available. Ready to get started?
Ok, so now you know why Sigma brushes have become so popular- they are high quality brushes with reasonable prices. Complete brushroll costs 99$ and you can get it from here. I don't own the complete set yet, but I really want to buy onw int the future. If you want to spice up your makeup collection you can order complete kit in aqua, coral or purple for the same price.
Here is what came in the package. Undercover I am telling you, that this brush IS the actual gift when your purchase is over 30$ ;).
Bristles are soft on your eye, but dense enough to blend eyeshadow without any problem.
The brush does not shed- that's a sign of great quality.
You can see the size below - total lenght is about 12 cm or 4 inches.
Description from Sigma website:
So now the GIVEAWAY rules:
1. Please enter using only the Form below, any entries left in the comments will not be included!
2. You must be a Public follower using Google Friend Connect (GFC). I need to be able to verify that you do follow my blog.
3. Extra entries:
1. (Re)Tweet about this giveaway, please use @BeautyfromLiz
2. Follow me on bloglovin'
3. Make a blog post about this giveaway or put it on your sidebar.
4. IT IS OPEN INTERNATIONALLY.
5. DEADLINE IS 07.04.2011 23.59 (Estonian time!) and the winner will be announced in 3 days- so 10.04.2011 for sure ;)
6. The prize will be sent from Sigma directly to you- I will send them your aadress.
7. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
Giveaway is closed now! I removed the entry form.