FOTD: Colorful purples

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hello!

Today I am going to post a look that I did 2 weeks ago (hahaa.. I know I can´t name it face of the day). I went out with my mother, mother-in-law, my boyfriend and his sister. We went to theater Vanemuine and saw a piece called Mister Amilcar.

For the products- usual stuff. I did the makeup before and then added handmade jewelry. Fortunately, the colors matched really well. :)

Face: 
Loreal true match foundation- C2 Rose vanilla.ELF mineral booster in sheer 
countouring- ELF pressed powder in caramel
blush: NYX blush in pinched and a little bit of ELF blush in Pink Passion 

Eyes:
ELF mineral eye primer
NYX Velvet Rope palette
I also used my 120 palette  (maybe the bright pink was from there)
Loreal lineur intense liquid eyeliner
Loreal voluminous mascara in blackest black
ELF brow kit in light



Lips:
NYX round lipgloss in amethyst






Thank you for reading!
Liz

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ilus, mulle meeldib :) Sulle sobivad sellised lillad-roosad toonid:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images