Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easy Easter nail art design

Hey!

I am just going to post a picture of nail art design that I wore last year. I used 5 different pastel colors, a toothpick to make the dots and you'll also need bast and top coat as usual. Nothing too hard to do, but the final result is cute, like nicely decorated easter eggs. :D

 Please excuse me, that my cuticles are not perfect- I used to take pictures before final cleanup, last year.

In case you are really interested in the names of the polishes: (but you can use any other colors you like :) )
Yellow: China Glaze Happy go Lucky
Blue: China Glaze For Audrey
Pink: China Glaze Strawberry fields
Green: OPI gargantuan green grape
Orange/peach: China Glaze Peachy Keen

Do you do special manicure on different occasions or do you like classical manicure (french, red etc)? As you already may have noticed I really like to experiment with my nails :D

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment