Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NOTD: Delicate pastels

Hello!

Another weekend manicure :D Pastel colors are always suitable for spring, flower pattern is done with fake konad image plate m63. Hahaa.. my boyfirend asked why one of my nails is bare- I told him that it is called accent nail :D Accent nail is usually 4th finger or thumb and it is designed differently than other nails. But I actually wanted to use more color than one, because I have so many nail polishes.. lol. :D
 
Here are products I used to create this nail art design. (I also used a toothpick to make dots)



Light green is China Glaze Refresh mint.
Light pink is China Glaze Something sweet.
Gold is china glaze 2030.


What do you think of this design? Would you wear something like this?

Thank you for reading!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Kust sa Seche Vite ostsid ja kuidas meeldib?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grete, mul on seche kohta eraldi postitus ka: http://beautyfromliz.blogspot.com/2011/02/seche-vite-quick-dry-top-coat.html

    aga eestis peaks beauty pro müüma vist neid, mina tellisin ise transdesign.com´ist

    ReplyDelete