Monday, April 4, 2011

NOTD - China Glaze 2030 & OPI Shatter

Hello!

Today's post is going to be about my weekend manicure. I ordered this cute black and gold rose ring from ebay and got inspiration to match my nails with it.

NB! When you are using OPI shatter on your nails then you really have to wait for the main color to dry, I did not wait enough and the base color shattered too, so I needed to fill in some gaps with nail art brush. Next time I'll be more patient.I will post some photos of OPI shatter with different base colors some time this week too so you can get better idea of this effect.

I ordered my OPI black shatter from ebay, but in Estonia you can maybe find it in I.L.U. shops in Tallinn, Tartu or Pärnu; or maybe in Tallinn's or Tartu's Kaubamaja. The price is the same as for other OPI polishes.

My computer is ok now, so I really hope to get more posts up now!



Thank you for reading!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. dope art...im glad your computer is ok now

    Sailormuun Maejor

    ReplyDelete