Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Review: Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Under Eye Concealer

Hello!

Today I am reviewing Revlon age defying moisturizing under eye concealer - I am not acutally that old that I would be scared of wrinkles, I just wanted to try this out, because I have read from other blogs that it is good concealer. I have used it for a month now and so far I like it. It comes in 11ml (0.37 fl. oz.) squeezy tube. I have it in light tone. I use it on the lids too, because I have a little bit veins showing through.This concealr is supposed to hydrate, conceal and restore.

Ahh.. forgot to write under this picture, that on my right eye I am wearing concealer and my left eye area is bare skin. :D

Pros: 
  • creamy consistency
  • easy to apply and blend- I just use my fingers, just dab it on.
  • buildable- if you want more coverage, just apply a little bit more. ;)
  • SPF 25 - who does not need SPF. Sun is our enemy hahaa.. but really SPF helps to protect delicate under eye skin from sun, that you won't get premature wrinkles.
  • a little goes a long way- seriously it is really pigmented and a little dot is enough for both eyes.
  • brightens eye area- it may look a little bit light, but when I set it with ELF mineral booster in Sheer it becomes more similar to my skin tone.
  • looks quite natural and feels light
  • does not really have any smell
  • good staying power- looks good all day long
Cons:
  • Can't buy it in Estonia- I ordered mine from Ebay(yes, again :D ). In USA you can probably get it from drugstores and it costs around 10$ - maybe cheaper, when you get a nice deal.
  • Creases a little bit in fine wrinkles beneath my eyes
  • Only 4 tones (light/pale, light/medium, medium, medium/deep). 
  • Please keep in mind, that it is moisturizing, but it doesn't substitute your eye cream! At the moment I am not using any eyecreams, but when you have more mature skin, then you shouldn't skip your cream.
Would I buy it again? Yes, I have nothing really bad to say, but probably I won't buy this one again JUST because I want to try other products too.  

Thank you for reading!
Liz 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog :)

    Meil UK-s ma seda Revloni concealerit pole poes n2inud aga tundub, et on hea toode.

    Tervitusi Londonist
    xoxo

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review :)

    Would you mind checking my blog out? I follow you now:)

    ohyeahkeepcalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete