Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FOTD: Gold & olive green makeup


I used 120 palette to create this look. I have been obsessed with green eyeshadows recently - really wanted to try out this on myself :D
Foundation: Bourjois healthy mix serum in 53 (hahaa rubbed off from nose- did another look beforehand which I didn´t like and after I didn´t notice the absence of foundation :P )
I set it with maybelline dream matte powder- I am almost out of it, wanted to realy try if ELF mineral booster has pigment or no (unfortunately it has and it is too dark for my skin)
Did not use any blush, just warm bronzer by ELF
On my lips I mixed ELFs lipgloss in Flirt + eyeshadow from 120 palette- got this bright orange/coral color. :)
Here are the used colors: (marked with red circle).


Thank you for reading!
Liz


3 comments:

  1. ma tahaks küsida, et mis kaamerat sa pildistamiseks kasutad :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID NOT delete your comments- blogger was down for maintenance for a day and they just disappered.

    One question was- what camera do I use. It is 6 years old Canon powershot A700 ;) It does not matter how expensive your equipment is, you just need to know how to use it ;)

    ReplyDelete