Sunday, May 29, 2011

My birthday party look

Hey!

As promised, here is a look that I wore yesterday. I combined the whole look around my shirt color. On my nails I wore china glaze four leaf clover.
On my face I used Loreal true match foundation in c2. On my cheeks I used NYX cream blush in glow. For undereyes I used revlon age defying concealer in light. I set my face makeup with ELF mineral booster in sheer (which is not really sheer and is actually too dark for me- must get a tan :P )
The green/blue eyeshadow is from 120 palette. Light shimmery color used in the inner 1/3 is from an old manhattan palette. In the crease I used a matte medium brown from NYX nude on nude palette, highlight is from the same palette.
Regular mascara: loreal voluminous carbon black and eyeliner is loreal lineur intense in black. On my bottom waterline I used new NYX slide on eyeliner in azure. It lasted there for a few hours, not the whole night.
Oh and the lips: base is NYX slim lip liner in dolly pink, lipstick that I used is GOSH in peach, but it wore off so quickly so instead, in this picture I have just some maybelline lipgloss on top of the lipliner. :)
And my hair are extra shiny and pretty because I used oriflame´s olive&bamboo fortifying hair mask that morning.


Thank you for reading!

2 comments: