New NYX slide on eye pencils

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hey!

Today I wanted to share with you great news- there is a new competition to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencils. The price is a lot cheaper, but I hope the quality isn´t much worse. 
 From NYX website:
This silky smooth eye pencil gives the intense, super rich payoff of a liquid liner in an easy-to-use pencil. The waterproof formula glides on—sans smearing or smudging!—and provides long-lasting, extreme melt-proof color that stays on while taking a dip in the pool or lounging on deck.

There are 18 shades to choose from- from regular black to bright greens & blues.

    Shade names are:
  • Black Sparkle
  • Pink Suede
  • Pretty Violet
  • Pure White
  • Golden Olive
  • Esmeralda
  • Jet Black
  • Platinum
  • Tropical Green
  • Purple Blaze
  • Gun Metal
  • Azure
  • Jewel
  • Sunrise Blue
  • Brown Perfection
  • Golden Bronze
  • Green Papaya
  • Glitzy Gold
I have already ordered 3 shades from ebay: Azure, jewel, pretty violet, about 7$ piece including shipping. Unfortunately I have never tried urban decay eyeliners, so I can´t really compare them. You can get them from:
Cherryculture.com 8$ a piece
Porkdaisy.com 7.20$ piece
Ebay- price depends on the amount you get- the more the cheaper.  This link takes you to the search with shipping cosats to Estonia- cheapest one is the first etc.

You can read my review and see swatches here: http://beautyfromliz.blogspot.com/2011/06/nyx-slide-on-eye-pencils-review-and.html

Let me know which colors you would like to try? Have you ever heard of NYX? (besides my blog- hahaa I am a fan of NYX. They aren´t that expensive and quality is great!)

Again thank you for reading!
Liz



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's been a few months now since you've ordered them? Are they any good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see my review here:http://beautyfromliz.blogspot.com/2011/06/nyx-slide-on-eye-pencils-review-and.html , my opinion has not changed. They are decent eyeliners, good pigmentation and they stay on pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images