Last weekend the body shop stores in Estonia had sale. Everything was 20% OFF and their customer loyalty card was free when you purchased something. You also got a free gift if spent more than 35€.
So here is what I got:
1. Aloe soothing moisture lotion spf 15: I don't really like this product, it leaves sticky feeling on my skin, altough it is very light consictency. Discounted price was 16,51€ (regular price on US site is 18$). Maybe the girl from the shop reccomended me the wrong product..
Here is what they say on their website:
Best if you want to: Protect and soothe your sensitive skin from the sun with a gentle, easily absorbed, non-greasy lotion that has SPF 15.
- Community Trade aloe vera hydrates and calms sensitive skin.
- A medium level of broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protectors guard skin against the damaging rays of the sun.
- Community Trade sesame seed oil and natural oat extract moisturize, minimize the signs of sensitive skin and provide antioxidant protection, leaving skin soft, supple and protected.
2. Earth Lovers Watermelon & Eucalpytus Shower Gel: I don't really smell any eucalyptus in there. Nice shower gel if you want to be freindly to environment, because it is 100% biodegradable. :) I paid 6,16€ for it, regular price on US website is 12$.
From the website:
- Best if you want to: Feel fresh and clean with a 100% biodegradable shower gel that is sulphate, paraben and colorant-free. Contains real watermelon and eucalyptus extracts.
- Best for: all skin types
- • 100% biodegradable
- • Soap-free
- • No sulphates, parabens or colorants
- • Watermelon and eucalyptus scent
3. Satsuma body butter. This feels great on the skin, absorbs quickly, but has very stron citrusy smell. I paid 13,39€ for it and the regular price on the body shop website is 16$ for this size. (haha do they make different sizes for Europe and US, because the closest size on US wesite was 6.9 oz, but mine is only 6.75oz).
From the website:
- Best if you want to: Soften your skin with a refreshing, citrus-scented cream that moisturizes for up to 24 hours.
- Best for: normal skin
- How it works:
- Satsuma essential oil moisturizes skin and provides a natural citrus fragrance.
- Community Trade shea butter moisturizes and protects skin with a high level of antioxidant vitamins A, E and F.
- Community Trade cocoa butter is an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature.
And the free gift, because my total was 36€ (omg, I know that's a lot and I usually don't spend that much :D )
Sweet Lemon body butter 50ml
Vitamin E moisture cream 15ml
Moringa shower gel 60ml
Rainforest moisture shampoo and conditioner testers
Their new perfume sample
and I love body shop canvas bag
As always thank you for reading! :)