Smokey eyes with a pop of blue!

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Hey!

Here is one quick smoky look for you- haha not really classic smokey eye, I don't like wearing eyeshadow on lower lashline. This look was done in March, just didn't find time to post it. I had a navy blue but sparkly handbag and my nails were painted with ORLY Lunar eclipse, so pop of blue on the eyes was a must. :D This was the look that I actually wore to Dub fx concert.

Face was my regular stuff (Bourjois healthy mix serum as foundation, NYX blush in pinched etc), on my eyes I used NYX smoky eyes palette. Blue liner is some generic gel liner from ebay. On my lashes I had Loreal voluminous original mascara. 

 

Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I don't use lower liners as well - immediate shotgun-effect... eyes look so much smaller and closer together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jällegi väga ilus meik :) Ma pean veel kõvasti harjutama, et sellist ilusat tulemust saada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tõesti väga ilus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty! I never manage to do such a beautiful smokey eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sissukas- ma ennast mingiks profiks küll ei nimetaks, kahjuks on viitsimist väga vähe ja igapäevaselt ma nagunii ei meigi ennast. (hahaa praegu on ju eriti jube- kirurgimask näos päev otsa- mis sellest jumestuskreemist jms kasu oleks :D )
    Suur aitäh teistele ka!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images