Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NOTD: Candy nails

Hey, beauties!

Here is a really easy nail design that reminds me of candy for some reason. Really girly colors - great for spirng and summer. :)


Also this was the first time that I tried my new base & top coat. Base coat is by ORLY- it´s their rubberized bonder base coat. And the top coat was Poshe fast drying top coat. The manicure stayed almost perfect for 4 days and 5th day on one nail the polish just peeled off. Maybe it was because I used OPI Nail Envy below base coat I don´t really know and I have to give it another try. I am more happy with Poshe than I was with Seche- no shrinking, same drying time.
Pale pink is China glaze Something sweet from their 2010 spring collection.
Brighter pink is from ORLY Coquette cutie from 2011 collection (new addition to my nailpolish collection - as if I didn´t have enough already! :) )
Lilac is from China Glaze and it is called secret peri-wink-le and it is also from 2010 spring collection.

Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Pigem nagu vene lipp :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tundub, et sa ei tea vene lipuvärve või on su monitoril värvid valed- minu teada vene lipul heleroosat pole ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous : kui ma värvin küüned punaseks, siis on Türgi lipp ning, kui peaksin veel valget lisama siis Austria?

    Pole mõttet otsida kolli sealt, kus seda pole :)

    Väga mõnus suvine!

    ReplyDelete