Monday, July 18, 2011

FOTD 15th July

Hey!

This is the look that I wore to  Tallinn Maritime Days opening concert. The preformer was Tanel Padar with his band The Sun and Estonian National Youth Symphony Orchestra. The concert itself was okay, might have been better - the sound settings were little off- couldn't hear the orchestra over bass guitar and drums. But hey, it was free and maybe I am just out of the age when The Sun was my idol to die for.

Anyway onto the look and what I used.
Usual foundation- Bourjois healthy mix serum in 53. ELF's mineral booster in sheer (as I've said before- defenitely not translucent or sheer- it is too DARK for my skintone). 

Blush- NYX cream blush in Natural & a little bit of ELF's natural radiance blusher in shy on top. 
Eyes- NYX smokey eyes palette
Liner- Loreal lineur intense in carbon black
Mascara
- Loreal voluminous
Lips- NYX lipliner in dolly pink, GOSH lipstick in peach and a little bit of random lipgloss on top. The main color you see is from dolly pink lipliner. I have really started to experiment with my lips more :D 


I guess that it is time to buy a new camera, because with old one I am still unable to take photos with flash. That's why they are somewhat blurry.
Last week I was really into blogging I posted every single day and now it is a day off so no post tomorrow- sorry! , because today I am going to Finland for a day to Linnanmäki amusement park with friends. 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment