Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little beauty related H&M haul

Hey!

As you know on Monday I went to Helsinki with boyfriend and another couple. Our main coal was to visit Linnanmäki amusement park, but we had some time to visit one H&M shop. So I had about 30 minutes and as far as clothing goes I didn't find anything, but some beauty related items caught my eye. So here they are:
Lipgloss is called Oh la la. It smells like vanilla and has medium pigmentation. It does not stay on lips very long and is on the stickier side. Size is 11g and it cost 2,95€
Nail polish is called I am not a kiwi and it is bright yellow based kind of neon light green. Opaque in 2 coats, drying time is medium also. Only one coat was streky and uneven. You'll get 9 ml for 3,95€. Update: It did not stay on very well on it's own- peeled off the next day. I have to try it with base & top coat.

I don't really use face masks, but the packing seemed so appealing to me, so I picked up 4.
3 of them are for clearer skin- they clean pores. One mask is for tired skin to make it softer and clean it. The size is 15 grams. I am going to use them and review them separately in the future. Price was 0,95€ per mask.

And something not for beauty too:
3 bracelets and one ring :) Bracelets were 2,95€ a piece and the ring I found at the sale section and it was only 1€! (don't know where I put the ring, so no picture now!)

Also a pack waited on my laptop when I got home yesterday night at 1 a.m. ;) You may guess what did I get. :)

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment