Thursday, July 28, 2011

NOTD: July nails

Hey!
I am not really in the mood to post anything, because my grandma is in hospital and my mother's boyfriend had a serious accident last friday, but I must keep my thoughts away from all the bad things. So here are some nails from the time that I could paint them :D 

 Actually this is from the end of June- Jaanipäeva (St John's day, midsummer day? ). ORLY lunar Eclipse, yellow-orange-bright red- dark red + nubar 2010 as top coat.



First time trying out OPI Catch me in your net on my nails. Can't do just plain right- so I had OPI shatter on my ring fingers. I really like this nail polish- in some lights it seemed blue and in some lights totally jade-green in my eyes. 


First time trying out ORLY Coquette cutie and again could not do just plain nails right. So I used a bobby pin as dotting tool with china glaze 2030. Coquette cuite is warm coral pink and it is quite opaque- 2 coats is enough.


Last but not least I bought some Depend Cracked effect nail polsihes and this is the combo that I instantly wanted to do. China glaze Lemon fizz as base.


Thank you for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Armusin praegu ülepeakaela ORLY Lunar Eclipse lakki :D On seda Eestis kaa kuskilt saada või peab netist tellima?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ise olen lakid tellinud aga kui nüüd otsisin, siis leidsin ühe firma, mis tegeleb ORLY lakkide edasimüügiga: http://www.diariss.ee/ . Hindu kahjuks ei oska öelda, aga firma asub nagu ikka Tallinnas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stockmannis müüakse ka ORLY lakke :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nägin Orly Cosmic FX lakke Stockmannis paar kuud tagasi. Äkki saad sealt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tere. Kas Te tellite ELFist ka kunagi? Sooviks ka paari asja sealt :) Kas Teie kaudu oleks võimalik tellida ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. To anonymous: ikka olen ELFist tellinud, saatke meil beautyfromliz@gmail.com, siis saan teile teada anda millal järgmine kord tellin, kuigi sealt pole ka ise keeruline tellida ;) (Hetkel on neil -50% kogu kaup ka! Kahjuks ise hetkel ei saa tellida rohkem)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the one with golden polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete