Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunshine award


Hey!

 I was tagged by an amazing blogger: OneChicBella. This is my first time getting any awards so thank you! I think that it is very nice way to promote other's blogs.

The rules are: 
• Thank the person who gave you this award
• Write a post about it
• Answer to the questions below
• Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them message to let them know.

And now I have to answer 7 questions:
  1. Favorite color: hot pink, mint green.
  2. Favorite Animal: felines. The bigger the better. :D 
  3. Favorite number:  I don't really have a favorite number, but I usually pick five (viis in Estonian really rhymes with my real name). 
  4. What perfume am I using right now? My one and only DKNY Be delicious (original green one)
  5. Something you always wear with you and identifies you:  I don't wear any clothes, jewelry that religiously so maybe my birth marks or my left hand (quite big birthmark made of small capillaries on my second and third finger). 
  6. What’s your passion? Maybe makeup since I am the author of this blog, but mostly photography, altough I have not taken any remarkable pictures. I just like to take photos. :) Oh, I wish that I had better camera. 
  7. What was the last eyeshadow you used? I used my NYX eyeshadow palettes. 
  8. Favorite day of the week: Saturday, because you can sleep as long as you want and still get to go out in the evening not having to worry about going to school/work the next day. 
  9. Are your nails painted right now? No, but I am going to paint them right now. I am going to use just on color- maybelline mini colorama in Punky orange. It is acutally more coral than orange and I live it because it stays on my nails really well. 
I will TAG everyone who are in Estonian beauty bloggers group ;)

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment