Thursday, July 7, 2011

A-Z on me TAG!


Hey!

Just wanted to share this nice TAG with you. :) 


A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Double. (160cm wide is enough)
C. Chore you hate: Dishwashing, uhh so bad for the nails and hands. 
D. Day: Saturday - yay for long sleeping and good day for a night out too. 
E. Essential start to your day: boyfriend has to have good mood :P because if he has bad mood, it´s kind of catchy. 
F. Favourite colour: Turqoise, for eye makeup- purple.
G. Gold or Silver: I really don´t prefer either. I guess that IT IS nicer to wear only one at a time- unfortunately I don´t have any SPECIAL rings yet. :P lol. Then I might say gold ;)
H. Height: 5′4" - 164 cm - I am a little shorty. (compared to my sister who is 185cm tall :/)
I. Instruments: does stethoscope count. lol. I don´t play any musical instruments unfortunately, but I would love to learn to play guitar. 
J. Job title: Medical student. (4 years done, 2 to go and then 3-5 years more... uhh I study all my life :P ) 
K. Kids: not yet, I want to finish my studies first! 
L. Live: With boyfriend.
M. Mum’s name: I want to keep smth private too ;)
N. Nicknames: I don´t really have any nicknames. :(
O. Overnight hospital stays: None. 
P. Pet peeve: Slow people who can´t decide anything. 
Q. Quote from a movie: ummm.. can´t remember any at the moment. 
R. Right or left handed: Right 
S. Siblings: Sister, T. , 20.
T. Time you wake up: About 6.45 am right now, 10 am on weekends. 
U. Underwear: I prefer cotton and regular cut. C-a-n-t wear strings or thongs etc. 
V. Vegetables you dislike: I hate celery. 
W. What makes you run late: losing smth at the last minute. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: ankle, hand. 
Y. Yummy food you make: wok foods with chicken, cherry-ricotta cake (recipe here in Estonian: http://elinakokkab.blogspot.com/2008/05/kirsi-ricotta-kook.html)
Z. Zoo: I love tropical house- fish, alligators etc. Kangoroos are awesome. And the kid´s part- hahaa I am not too old to feed grass to goats right? 

I´ll TAG everyone who want to do this TAG! :D 


1 comment:

  1. Appikene, ma just lugesin, et "wok foods with CHILDREN". Lapsepraad, lol.

    ReplyDelete