Thursday, August 11, 2011

ELF Mango Madness vs Maybelline Mini Colorama Punky Orange

Hey!

After oredering mango madness I realised that I have one pretty similar nail polish in my collection. So I wanted to share these swatches with you.

So as you can see, the color is pretty similar. Now as for the coverage- maybelline mini colorama polish is quite sheer. You'll need 3-4 coats to make it totally opaque. I don't know if it is the thin formula or the polish is just that good, but I really love it, because Maybelline mini colorama really stays on for 5 days perfectly! 
ELF Mango madness is really nice color, but it did not stay on my nails that well. 2-3 days is the max that I got. Formula is a little bit thicker so you'll need 2 coats to make it opaque.
They cost almost the same: ELF nail polishes are 1,5£/1,7€/1$, but they constantly offer different discount codes. Maybelline mini colorama regularly costs maybe around 3€, but in July in many beauty stores they were discounted to 1,6€. :) Elf nail polish is 10 ml and maybelline mini colorama is 5 ml. Punky orange was from 2010 spring-summer collection.
And all the other realtively orange/coraly shades that I have in my collection:

Thank you for reading!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete