Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sleek Monaco palette review & swatches

Hey!
So finally I had time to write a review about Monaco palette by Sleek. I ordered it from ebay about a month ago, but about 2 weeks ago I sold it, because I did not really see myself using those colors. Yes, the pigmentation was great, but the palette was not just for me. At the same time I bought Oh So Special palette too, you can see that review here: http://beautyfromliz.blogspot.com/2011/07/sleek-oh-so-special-palette-review.html 
This is limited edition palette and it is part of Mediterranean Collection.


About the shades:
4 metallics: Sunset, Kiwi zest, Lotus Flower, Humming Bird. Really nice pigmentation, but delicate texture, so you have to be careful when using them.
8 matte shades: Only problematic shade is bamboo, which does not show up too well. 
Overall: 
Shadows go on smooth and they are easy to blend, they have no fallout. 
Texture is really buttery and nice, especially for metallics.

Just comparison:
Where to get it?
Superdrugs- UK only. I did not find this product online, maybe in some stores you can still find it.
Sleek makeup: nope, sold out already.

Would you wear these colors? Do you like this palette?

Thank you for reading!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot, along with the other Sleek palettes. Some of the colors (Kiwi Zest, Aquamarine, Humming Bird) remind me MAC regular line shades.

    The Oh So Special palette was a bit of a disappointment, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think bamboo would be perfect for browbone and for blending the crease up from browbone. It seems to melt into the natural skintone.
    Very good photos - nicely vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete