Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumn leaves makeup look

Hey!
I have not posted makeup looks for a while now, but here is one. I haven't done anything to my hair, just found a red wig in the closet and cedided it would be fun to wear it for these pictures. :D
Sorry if the lighting or colors are off, I am not satisfied with them, but it was late night.
This look goes well with this season's trends: stornger eyebrows, red/berry lips and metallic smokey eyes. 


I hope that you are more pleased with my blending skills with this look, because I sure am. :D But I was not pleased with how my eyeliner turned out - still after all this practice I can't do it nicely.

As you can tell I was really bored and played around with my 120 colors palette.
Here are the colors I used for this look, I used ELF mineral eyeshadow primer underneath. I used my fake MAC Teddy eye kohl under the lower lashline, about 1/3 in. 
Highlight- left one I used on my browbone and the one on the right is in my inner corner. 
Whar else did I use:
Face: Bourjios healthy mix serum in 53, loreal true match foundation in c1. Yep, too light, I know - my neck and decolletage are more yellow and darker than my face. (hah, I am beginning to think that maybe I have warm undertones after all).
ELF warm bronzer all over the cheeks and temples. For contouring I used ELF blush&bronzer duo - only the bronzer part. As a blush I used ELF Natural Radiance blusher in Shy.
On the cheekbones I decided to try out ELF shimmering facial whip in Lilac Petal. It has been compared to Benefit High beam, don't know, because I have not tried any benefit products.
And to finish it I applied very thin layer of ELF HD powder on my T-zone.
Mascara was loreal voluminous in carbon black and liner is Loreal lineur intense.

Lips: looked darker in real life. I used some random red lipliner and ELF Lucious Liquid Lipstick in Ruby slipper.

Eyebrows: NYX nude on nude palette (middle color in the upper row) + ELF wet gloss lash and clear brow mascara.

Hope you like this look, colors really remind me of autumn. (orangey-reddish-brown).

Thank y ou for reading!
Liz


5 comments:

  1. This lipstick colour suits you very well!
    And the way you've done that eye makeup is just amazing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this look is so elegant, you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See värvide kooslus on küll super! Ilus meik ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your makeup looks lovely, really pretty.
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lovely autumn look :-)

    ReplyDelete