Monday, October 3, 2011

TKB Pigment samples swatches

Hey!
About 2 weeks ago (khmm more like 2 months now, because I was too lazy to put labels on the swatches) I purchased ELF studio 11 piece brush set from LiisK. You can check out her nice blog here: http://mmumaailm.blogspot.com/ With the brush set, came a little surprise 10 pigment samples: 8 eyeshadows and 2 blushes. Again thank you very much for this gift! This is my second encounter with mineral eyeshadows - first meeting was with ELF mineral eyeshadows in Trendy, Socialite and Royal. I like them, but do not love using loose pigments. I guess I should practice more, but it is easier and more convenient to turn to my palettes when doing my makeup.

Here is just small swatch-o-rama of them:


Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that loose powders can be a headache. I'm using them and I always have to clean my sink after that, because the mineral powder will be just all over the place :D These colours are really nice! Amethyst is my fav.

    ReplyDelete