Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 random questions TAG

Hey!
I decided to do the 30 random questions TAG, got the questions from Miss L´s blog.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago? I was at home, studying for tomorrow. 
2. Who are you in love with? R
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? What I don't remember did not happen :D 
4. Is there anything pink with in 10 feet of you? Yes, EOS Lip balm in summer fruit flavor. My maincure bag has pink-black zebra pattern. 
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? hmm.. last thursday I think, went to Lõunakeskus.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? No, I am ready to go to sleep and I can't sleep with socks on. 
7. Do you have a car that's worth more than $2,000? No, we don't have a car yet. I used to have a car worth about 1000 $, did not wreck it or anything, it just got too old. 
8. When is the last time you drove out of town? Have not done it for a while... altough I really enjoy nature and if I had a car I would go hiking every weekend. 
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, I haven´t. Usually we go to cinema where there is Yzzi day - next day will be tomorrow, but I can't go - exam in emergency medicine day after tomorrow. 
10. Are you hot? Ask my boyfirend :D 
11. What is the last thing you had to drink? Glass of water
12. What are you wearing right now? oversized t-shirt and shorts.
13. Do you go to the car wash or wash your own car? Since I don't own a car I don't have to worry about washing it :D 
14. Last food item that you ate? Supper, oven baked potatoes and carrots and pork with rosemary. 
15. Whats the last sporting event you watched? Last friday, football (not american!), Estonia lost to Ireland was predictable, but still it hurt to watch. 
16. Have you gone shopping with in the last week? Yes, 6 days ago.
17. When is the last time you went running? Last spring I think, I really don't like running. 
18. What is your favorite animal? When I was little I liked all cats - small cats, big cats, furry cats, wild cats. :D
19. What is your dream vacation? I have not really thought about this, but defenitely not just laying on my stomach and sunbathing. I want to discover culture and go sightseeing. And a little bit shopping could not hurt, right? 
20. Do you miss anyone right now? No, my boyfriend is home. 
21. What is the next trip your going to take? I don´t know, I wish I could go somewhere warm. 
22. What do you want to know about the future? Have I made the right choice in my life, will I be togheter with my boyfriend after 10 years? Because so many people that I know have broken up this last year.. people that seemed inseparable.
23. Are you wearing any perfume right now? No. Maybe some is left from this morning, I wore DKNY Be delicious daily. 
24. Do you collect anything? No, not intentionally, but since I write a beauty blog makeup and nail polishes tend to collect in my drawers. 
25. When is the last time you were pulled over? I haven´t been pulled over. 
26. What does your last text message say? It was a message telling my boyfriend to come to my grandmother's place after school. 
27. When is the last time you showered? Yesterday
28. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so.
29. Are you rich? No
30. Are you an only child? No, I have younger sister. 



I was bored and messed around with blogger text color :D I wrote this 00.30 a.m. ,  so it is already tuesday.

Thank you for reading! 

6 comments:

  1. Kust sa Eos lip balm'i said? Ma tahaks ka seda niinii väga . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebay, ikka ebay :) Kahjuks on nad üsna kallid, hind tuleb sinna 6-7 euri kanti. Tavaliselt tellin mitu tükki korraga, hetkel on minu poole teel 2ne komplekt: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIMITED-GIFT-EOS-2-Lip-Balm-Passion-Fruit-Strawberry-/330556347746?pt=US_Makeup_Lips&hash=item4cf6b19562#ht_1591wt_1111

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Ehk siis sa lähiajal uut hanget neile ei tee eks? Mul endal krediitkaarti pole ja siis see variant langeb kahjuks ära. Ainuke võimalus olekski nüüd Helsingisse minna ja sealt osta. Tean, et Forumis pood nimega KICKS peaks ka neid müüma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonäed, midagi nende ilublogijate ja kasside vahel ikka on ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma pole kunagi neile hanget teinudki, aga usun, et Helsinkist saad ehk odavamalt kui ebayst tellides.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolmu- mina näen su kommentaari, aga millegipärast ta siin ei näita. Vastan sulle ikka. Mul on tõesti ka koduloomaks kass, aga kui uuesti peaks valima, siis vist korterisse enam looma ei võtaks. Praegune preili on üsna halva iseloomuga ka, pigem isepäine ja toidu suhtes väga valiv nö krantsi kohta.

    ReplyDelete