FOTD: Adele inspired look

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hey!
One friend of mine said once that I look exactly like Adele, I dare to doubt that, but still I wanted to do a makeup look inspired by her. 

She does not wear crazy makeup, usually her trademarks are flawless skin, cat eyeliner and nude lips. She rarely wears a ton of blush. On the inspirational picture she wears false eyelashes too, but since I can´t do it, I decided that an extra coat of mascara is enough. 

Complexion: 

  • foundation: loreal true match c2 (really good coverage)
  • under eye concealer: garnier tinted eyeroll
  • blush: ELF Coral blush
  • highlighter: the Balm Mary Lou Manizer (I applied it lightly with a fan brush)

Close up of the details. Eye picture is actually taken 9 hours (!) later - urban decay primer potion and naked palette (I think I used virgin as highlight, sidecar all over the lid and darkhorse in the crease + outer-v) really stay on! I used NYX iced mocha eyeshadow too, because I wanted colder brown tone. In real life my eyeshadows were a bit darker. 
Eyeliner is loreal lineur intense - stays on, if you don´t rub your eyes very hard. 
For lips I used: 
  • lip pencil by make up store: fairytale dream (from their winter 2011/2012 pure collection)
  • lipstick by ELF: mineral lipstick in Runway pink
  • lipgloss: NYX round lipgloss in whipped

I love this look and I will definitely going to wear it regularly.
Little offtopic, but I am going to do a giveaway soon, international this time, because my blog will be 1-year old soon. ;) 

Thank you for reading!

In Estonian:

Ülevalpool näete minu katset teha järgi Adele meiki, mille tunnusteks on veatu jume, seksikas kassisilm ja nude toonis huuled. Inspiratisooni pildil näete tal ka kunstripsmeid, aga kuna mul täpselt selliseid kuskilt võtta polnud ja ma ikka veel ei oska võltsripsmeid peale panna (haah, ega ma väga pole üritanud ka, tunnistan üles), siis lisasin lihtsalt mitu kihti ripsmetušši. 

Teise pildi peal pilt 2 suletud silmaga on tehtud 9 tundi pärast meigi tegemist, nii et urban decay lauvärvi aluskreem tõesti toimib. Peamiselt kasutasin naked paletti: virgin, sidecar, dark horse ning NYXi lauvärvi toonis iced mocha. Ülejäänud asju ma ümber tõlkima ei hakka, saate vaadata ülevalt :) 
Huvitav kumb saab enne täis - kas 200 followeri või algab enne giveaway aeg ;) Mu blogi saab ju varsti aastaseks, uskumatu :D

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you look lovely

    m new follower
    i would love if you follow back on
    http://saharawans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that you have such a cute blog :) you nailed the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i want this for my prom night <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images