Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My first wet´n ´wild eyeshadows, quick haul!

Hey!

I wanted to let you know that I have 3 new eyeshadow palettes in my collection now. Only place that you can buy wet´n´wild in Estonia is Seppälä, which is actually clothing store. They had a small sale on wet ´n ´wild products, plus there was buy 1 get 1 free deal also. I bought them just yesterday, so there may be some left if you are interested. There were nail polishes and lipliner too and some other palettes.


So what did I buy:
1. On the left: Comfort zone 8 pan color icon palette - it was realesed in US last winter. Talk about delay! Price was 7,95€ (around 11$). If you are interested I saw petal pusher palette too(pinks and lilacs), but did not see blue had me at hello in Tartu Lõunakeskus.
2. In the middle:  Vanity palette: 6 neutral colors for everyday wear. Price 4€ (have not even opened it yet!)
3. On the right: Sweet as candy trio. Price on the label said 3€, but since this was the 2nd item, I got it for free- yay! :) Another everyday palette, if you want to be cute or smth.

I have not used them on my eyes yet, so I can´t review them at the moment, but I defenitely will.

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Ehk viitsiksid selle parempoolse paletiga teha silmameigi postituse?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kas sa mõtled seda triot? Kui jah, siis ma täna juba katsetasin seda ja lähiajal panen siia tulemuse üles ka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jep, seda sama. Jään siis ootama :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oot, mismõttes buy 1 get 1 free deal ka veel lisaks allahindlusele? Mõnus!

    Vanity on päris hea palett, see on mul olemas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolmu- See buy one get one free kehtis vist kogu poe peale nädala jooksul vms. aga jah, eriti hea allahindluse tabasin :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nii kahju, et jamamad Seppäläd ei muu Wet&Wild-i :(.

    ReplyDelete