Collection preview: China Glaze inspired by Hunger gamesThursday, December 15, 2011
How amazing, China glaze is doiang an entire nail polish collection inspired by Hunger games. Collection´s official name is "Colours from the capitol", this will be released March 1st 2012 in US, film comes out on 23rd March. I hope to see these in Estonia maybe in April or May. :)
Each polish is inspired by one district:
- Luxe and Lush – District 1 (Luxury)
- Stone Cold – District 2 (Masonry)
- Riveting – District 3 (Technology)
- Hook and Line – District 4 (Fishing)
- Electrify – District 5 (Power)
- Fast Track – District 6 (Transportation)
- Mahogany Magic – District 7 (Lumber)
- Dress Me Up – District 8 (Textiles)
- Harvest Moon – District 9 (Grain)
- Foie Gras – District 10 (Livestock)
- Agro – District 11 (Agriculture)
- Smoke and Ashes – District 12 (Mining)
From the first looks of it I definitely want to try: "Smoke and ashes", "Electrify" and "Luxe and lush."
Anyway, if you have not even heard of "The hunger games" then it is a young adult science fiction trilogy written by Suzanne Collins. Really exciting and defenitely I did feel the girl power written in this book. You can read all about it from wikipedia as always. I loved these books and read them non-stop a few months ago.
Thank you for reading!