Monday, December 19, 2011

FOTD: Classical holiday makeup

Hey!
Since it is holiday time I wanted to add one of my looks for your inspiration. Just your regular golden neutral eyeshadow look with bolder lips. 
I used wet'n'wild Vanity palette on my eyelids: shimmery gold all over the lid, matte highlight + blending color + in the crease and shimmery champange color in the inner corners. Vanity palette review is coming up in the beginning of January when I get back to Tartu. I want to compare it to Naked palette too- I have read that there are some dupes. As a primer, again Make up store eyeprimer- what can I say, it works. Eyeshadows stayed on perfectly for 6 hours - although I think that they would have lasted all day, but again I did it at home in the night when I was bored. 
As an eyeliner I used ArtDeco High Precision eyeliner - yes it is black and stays quite well, but I find it harder to work with than my loreal lineur intense. The tip of art deco liner is really tiny AND flexible, but I will write separate review on that eyeliner soon. 
For lower waterline I used (fake) MAC kohl pencil in Teddy. 
Mascara was loreal voluminous carbon black as always. 
On my lips I have just NYX round lipgloss in frosted plum - it was darker IRL and funny how patchy it seems on the photos. I can assure you that it looked better in real life. 
Contouring with ELF blush&bronzer duo (I just realized, that bronzing part is too dark for me in the winter) + a little bit of ELF studio blush in Blushing rose. 
Foundation was Bellapirre mineral foundation in Ivory (almost too dark also, I am afraid that in february or march this will be too yellowy on my skin). 
For eyebrows I used ELF Studio brow kit in medium (am I wrong or is the wax part the same with every kit?? that means really dark).

Hope you like it! 
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you with Top 10 Award: http://eisaamitte.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete