The versatile blogger award

Thursday, December 01, 2011


Hey!

About 2,5 weeks ago I recieved a blog award from beautiful Miss L.  It is an honor to be mentioned in your blog, thank you!
                                         

There are three rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 10 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them. 

7 things about me:
1) I like scented candles- especially in the winter time, right now on my window sill I have JOIK Paradiisisaar burning.
2) I have a cat named Sabine, she just got 3 years old, but still loves to play like a little kitten.
3) 4 years ago I did not care much for makeup, in fact my younger sister showed me then how to curl my lashes. 
4) My obesseion with beauty products started from nail polishes, at the moment I have around 60 polishes in my collection.
5) I like the new Urban Decay Naked 2 palette more than the original, because it has more cooler tones that will suit better with my fair skin. I hope that Santa is generous, a girl can dream, right?
6) I love to cook, my mother's birthday is this weekend and she asked if I can bake her a cake. She loves to say that If you can't become a doctor, you should become a chef or baker. :) 
7) Totally random fact: I have my toe nails painted with China Glaze Ruby pumps. Really christmas-y red nail polish.

10 other bloggers that I would like to TAG are:
1) Grete
2) Liina
4) Mammu
Sorry I can't think of any more, I don't want to TAG bloggers who are strangers to me.

Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It was so nice of u to tag me :)
    xoxo:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi love, did you see your guest post on my blog? http://msodapop.blogspot.com/2011/11/guest-blogger-beauty-from-liz-with.html

    I hope you like how it turned out. Thanks again love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I saw it, several times, yesterday :D
    Thank YOU for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images