FOTD: warm winter glow

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey!
Sorry for not posting this long, I have 2 exams in near future so I have to study and there is no time for blog. I am still here :) So I wanted to share with you makeup look that I am wearing today- yay for daylight pictures.


Pictures are not totally correct color wise- the reflections from the snow made me look more washed out and paler than I really am. 
I really wanted to use bellapierre mineral powder today, but when I applied it on half of my face I looked totally like oompaloompa- not even yellow, but it looked orange on me. So yes bellapierre makeup artist- you are wrong, the same color does not suit me in winter and summer. 
So instead I had to use my loreal true match in c2 vanilla rose(2 pumps) + one pump of loreal healthy mix sreum in 53- I should have just gone with loreal, because there is slight color difference between my face and neck and bourjois was the darker foundation. 
On my cheeks ELF mineral blush in coral. 
I used ELF Translucent matifying powder to set the foundation.
Eyes: MUS primer, Too faced romantic eye palette(soulmates, kiss the bride and I do) + MAC Teddy eye kohl on upper lashline. 1 coat of Loreal voluminous mascara. 
Lips: GOSH lipstick in peach to match the warm glow on cheeks.

Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Vau, väga kena ja minumeelest sobib selline pale-matte look sulle kõige paremini :) Hästi õrn ja nooruslik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No igapäevaselt ongi ju loomulik kõige kenam ;) Aga vahel on tahtmine ennast ka "vanemaks" muuta, siis tuleb tumedamad värvid appi võtta. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww very nice <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antonella c'est moiThursday, January 19, 2012

    AMAZING BLOG. I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW U BACK!!
    XOXO FROM ITALY
    A_C'EST MOI
    WWW.LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful FOTD! :)

    Just found you through the Monday Beauties Blog Hop & we're now following!! We'd love for you to visit our blog as well.

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello. I am a new follower from the blog hop.
    Can you please follow me back?

    http://countryliving-productreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-baby-for-less-make-it-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images