NOTD: OPI Fly and save me

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Hey!
A few days ago I reviewed OPI Nicki Minaj collection and said my favorite color from there is Fly. Here is a quick NOTD showing you it in action. On my thumb nail and ring finger I used one coat of Save me over the base. I painted my nails last Thursday and today is wednesday and I am finally removing this polish- styed on pretty well. Photo is taken the day I painted them, in daylight. BUT the color is not really accurate, IRL Fly is more darker and greener.
I used ORLY rubberized base coat and Poshe fast drying top coat, no peeling issues here.
In daylight, no flash.

 Close up of Save me: mainly small round silver glitters, but does contain some awesome holographic bar glitters: blue-green and gold-pink.

Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aitäh, ta oli päriselus tunduvalt tumedam ja rohekam, raske oli seda pildile saada ja ma väga toonidega pärast mässata ei taha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ÜÜÜüü, ahhh ma nüüd olen segaduses, kas tellin NM mini või bunch of Essies. Tõesti ilus värv)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images