Today I felt like sharing a bunch of nail pictures with you. Since Valentine's day is coming up, here is some of my favorites.
1. Lets start with the easiest and most classical way. Just use a top coat with pink hearts and you are good to go. (found this picture on Fashion is my drug fanpage on facebook)
2. Why always hearts, roses deserve the attention too!!! (same source)
You can use Konad or other stamping plate if your hand is not that steady to draw tiny roses on your nails.
3. If you study medicine like I do, then you might find this design interesting. For everybody with non medical knowledge, this is normal ECG - your heartbeat. Update: source is really a nice nail blog: http://cindysnails.tumblr.com/
4. You can use pink and red shades for water marbling. Source I belive this isn't acutally water marbling, but it looks really similar.
And last two are my own nail art designs from last year: (yes I know these look kind of ugly, ofc I cleaned up later - I think I have improved quite a bit ;) )
1. You don't HAVE to use red and pink combo, some periwinkle blue will bring your nails alive.
Thank you for reading and sorry for not posting my own new designs- another exam is on Monday and at the moment I am at University Library studying medical genetics.