Swap: My first ever international package exchange

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello!

Today I just wanted to share a makeup swap that I did in February. It was supposed to be for Valentine´s day,  but we agreed to send the packages a little bit later. My swap partner was Priscilla from: http://makeupjunkie88.blogspot.com/

Here is what I have gotten so far- she also sent me chocolates in different package, but I haven´t got it yet to show you. (If you really want to know I already doubt that I will ever get it... )

  • Miliani baked blush in Luminoso (golden peachy glowy shade) A bit powdery, comes with pretty useless brush. 
  • Revlon Lip butter in creamsicle - too similar to my skintone unfortunately, I have tried it once, I can´t really rock the no-lips-look. Texture was so smooth and moisturizing. 
  • Milani Eye tech Liquid eyeliner: the pen is really short, so it is difficult to work with, but the porduct itself is nice: glossy black eyeliner with good staying power. This has felt tip.
  • Loreal Color Riche Le gloss in peach fuss - perfect lip gloss for summer. It is not super pigmented, but still gives nice color to lips.  
  • "no name" kabuki brush with travel case- the brush isn´t super soft, but it is workable- great for touch up on the go. 

Here is what I sent her:
Anneke is Estonian milk chocolate made by Kalev factory.
MIYO is Polish makeup brand - budget friendly prices and good pigmentation
I bought 1 blush, 2 single eyeshadows and one trio. She said that her favorite color is purple, so I tried to make her wish come true. 
Then there is Lumene natural code lipstick in Red- everybody can wear red, right?
Manhattan Water Flash lipgloss in more neutral shade ( I blive it is 591).

Have you done any swaps? Were you happy with the items you got?
I loved the swap idea, but it is really difficult to choose proper tones if you haven´t seen your swap partner in real life. But I promise to try again in the future, because it is s interesting to open the package not knowing what is inside - a little bit like getting a present when you were a child- the same excitement!

Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Riina SolomonovaFriday, March 16, 2012

    Revlon butterit ajan ise taga siin Eestis, kusagilt ei saa. Õde sai kingitused Peach Parfait toonist...superilus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mis Eesti, UKsse tulid need ka alles paar päeva tagasi - minu teada oli launch date 14.märts ;)
    Glamboxi tegeleased tõid revloni asju enda poodi, aga ausaltöeldes väga mõttetut kraami kalli hinnaga- hetkel kontrollides on järel ainult kulmupuudrid. (üks golden blush vms oli soodushinnaga 7.9€, pärishind USAs on 2.99$ - 2010a toode).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana BarabashThursday, March 29, 2012

    I just recently did an exchange with a girl from Russia, and it was so great! We both got what we were dreaming of, and we're both so excited! It makes me want to keep doing exchanges like this :)))

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images