Swap: My first ever international package exchangeFriday, March 16, 2012
Today I just wanted to share a makeup swap that I did in February. It was supposed to be for Valentine´s day, but we agreed to send the packages a little bit later. My swap partner was Priscilla from: http://makeupjunkie88.blogspot.com/
Here is what I have gotten so far- she also sent me chocolates in different package, but I haven´t got it yet to show you. (If you really want to know I already doubt that I will ever get it... )
- Miliani baked blush in Luminoso (golden peachy glowy shade) A bit powdery, comes with pretty useless brush.
- Revlon Lip butter in creamsicle - too similar to my skintone unfortunately, I have tried it once, I can´t really rock the no-lips-look. Texture was so smooth and moisturizing.
- Milani Eye tech Liquid eyeliner: the pen is really short, so it is difficult to work with, but the porduct itself is nice: glossy black eyeliner with good staying power. This has felt tip.
- Loreal Color Riche Le gloss in peach fuss - perfect lip gloss for summer. It is not super pigmented, but still gives nice color to lips.
- "no name" kabuki brush with travel case- the brush isn´t super soft, but it is workable- great for touch up on the go.
Here is what I sent her:
Anneke is Estonian milk chocolate made by Kalev factory.
MIYO is Polish makeup brand - budget friendly prices and good pigmentation
I bought 1 blush, 2 single eyeshadows and one trio. She said that her favorite color is purple, so I tried to make her wish come true.
Then there is Lumene natural code lipstick in Red- everybody can wear red, right?Manhattan Water Flash lipgloss in more neutral shade ( I blive it is 591).
Have you done any swaps? Were you happy with the items you got?
I loved the swap idea, but it is really difficult to choose proper tones if you haven´t seen your swap partner in real life. But I promise to try again in the future, because it is s interesting to open the package not knowing what is inside - a little bit like getting a present when you were a child- the same excitement!
Thank you for reading!