Monday, May 28, 2012

FOTD: warm smokey eye

Hey, beauties!

I am so back in time when it comes to posting FOTD's - this is the look that I wore to Student day's event back in the end of the April. 
Eyeshadows are from NYX Smokey eyes 10 pan palette. Brow highlight is from Too faced romantic eye palette. Foundation that I used was Avon ideal flawless in Ivory. Lipgloss is NYX megashine in smokey look. 
I didn't feel like using a dark eyepencil in my lower waterline, but you can add it if you have bigger eyes than me, to get more sexy-smokey look. :) 


 Here you can take a look at the eyelook more closer. hahaa and a proof that I don't have a perfect skin. :D
Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. oh see on nii ilus! minu meelest roheliste silmadega on õrn suitsusilm-lainerijoon ekstra kena ja toob nii hästi silmavärvi välja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaby de modacapitalJune 3, 2012 at 6:06 PM

    beautiful eyes!
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...