Preview: Sigma Paris Palette + Discount CodeTuesday, May 08, 2012
Sigma released a new product yesterday and this time it is a nice palette. This is limited edition and costs 59 $.
|Picture source: sigmabeautyaffiliates blog|
1. 8 eyeshadows - they worked with youtube beauty gurus:
This is limited edition, so if you want it, maybe you should hurry, because this seems to be getting a lot of attention at the moment. :) I love the lilac- browny part, not sure if I would use so bright blues on myself.
2. Two blushes: peachy and neutral - 2 lovely blushes to compliment different skintones.
3. A highlighter: add some warm glow to your face
4. E55 Eye shading brush - just a basic eyeshadow brush that everyone should have
5. F40 Large angled contour - perfect for brining out your cheekbones
I really think that the price is reasonable - this costs 59$, because eyeshadows and blushes alone would cost that much, but you get 2 nice brushes also! If you are interested you can get it from Sigma website, I am skipping this at the moment, because I am saving up for a bigger buy. :)
+ you will get a free gift when your purchase exceeds 30$ - at the moment you can get one eyeshadow:
+ keep your eyes open for discount codes, you will have to manually write it in the box, copy-paste doesn´t seem to work. I found one for the month of May that you can use: GLAM2012 - you get 10% off, so Paris palette would cost you only 53.1$ ;)
+ Sigma does ship internationally, so it doesn´t matter where you live!
Thank you for reading!
I am affiliated with Sigma, but I didn´t get any compensation or gifts from them to post this, I just love this palette and I wish I was a billioner to get every palette I like.