Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Swap: A cute package from Canada

Hey, beauties! 

First of all, this is my second swap and this time, lovely Tatiana from Canada contacted me. She doesn't have a blog, but has a youtube channel, so go check her out! 
If she posts a video about what I sent her, then I will share it with you, but at the moment, the package is on it´s way to her. 
Let's open it up together!
First peek into the box 
Everything was individually packaged in hot pink paper 
All the goodies unwrapped.
Here is everything that I got out of their package. 
Just some quick swatches:
from left first two are: benefit cream foundation and hoola bronzer
Next one is Physicians formula shimmer strip
Next two are from Hard Candy set. Dolly pink blush and then highlighter
Annabelle eyeshadow trio in rosewood and lilac is annabelle single eyeshadow
Bottom row: Hard candy lipgloss and Revlon lip butter in Sweet tart. 
So here is what I got, I am really pleased with everything and I already tried out Annabelle eyeshadows - FOTD coming up soon. Finally I have Revlon lipbutter that compliments my skin tone (I had creamsicle, but it made me look like dead, so I sold that one). I am super excited that I get to try Benefit products- super cute small sample sizes of Badgal lash and hoola bronzer, this set also contained a cream foundation, but it is too dark for me. Hard Candy products seem to be nice too, I love the cool pink theme. I am going to give away the OPI shatter polish in silver, because I already have one by models own and I don't need 2 basically the same products. I haven't tried it and I won't so whoever wins this, gets a brand new polish!
Funny fact, if you have read my blog longer, then you know that Loreal voluminous is one of my favorite mascaras, so I am super happy that Tatiana chose this for me, when I told her to send me her favorite mascara. Very pink themed package, lol :D
Let me know what do you think of beauty swaps. Are they worth it or is it just a waste of money due to postal charges. In my opinion: I love doing swaps and don't care about the postage, I love trying out new things that I can´t get my hands on in Estonia. 
Thank you for reading!

Eesti keelde ma teksti tõlkima ei hakka, las pildid räägivad enda eest! Põhimõtteliselt tegin veel ühe pakivahetuse, seekord Kanada neiuga. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ootan huviga pikemaid postitusi kõigist toodetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma_Cosmetic_CharmWednesday, May 16, 2012

    I love swapping, I'm currently doing a swap with a blogger from Australia and it is so much fun. It is expensive to post the parcels, but I think it is worth it to get brands you can't get in your own country :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma ei tea, kas kõigi kohta päris eraldi review tuleb, aga kasutan ma neid kindlasti nii et ehk kommenteerin neid lihtsalt FOTD juures. :)

    ReplyDelete