Hey, beauties!Do you like mineral makeup, but find it too inconvenient to use? I´ve got a solution for you- minerals mate palette.
Where to get it?
Right now, the only place where you can buy it is mineralsmate.com, this retails for 21.95$ and you have 2 colors to choose from: Red at play(red) and Double platinum(black). I got the red one because I just love this pattern and red is most feminine color.
Shipping to Estonia is 9.95$, I don't know if mineralsmate.com offers special prices when you order more than one palette - this palette isn't small you know - so the shipping price is extremely reasonable. My palette arrived to Estonia in 10-12 days - so quick shipping!
What they say about it?
This little beauty gives you a clean, effective and fun surface to use when applying your minerals or any other powder product. Highly polished and substantial in weight, it features three large wells and four small wells, perfect for those foundations, blushes and eye colors! Use once and wash with soap. Or, if you have some leftover minerals on the tray, just snap on one of its red caps or two and save your minerals for the next use! Comes with a beautiful Minerals Mate red satin pouch when you order here.
Why I like it?
- lightweight - about 200 grams (I weighed it by myself )
- pretty: I like it more than regular palettes, why can´t practical tools have cool design, right?!
- hygenic & easy to clean, you can put it in the dishwasher too (upper self)
- sturdy plastic
- can be used for minerals or "regular" makeup: for mixing your own shades and keeping them safe for more than one usage
- perfect for makeup artists: for the hygenic reasons and you can put everything ready for your client.
- would make a great gift for any gal interested in makeup
Anything bad?No, I can´t find anything wrong with this product. :)
Would I recommend it?
Definitely yes- as I said, this palette is very handy and using mineral makeup becomes more convenient.
Starting from left.
Big wells: lumiere mineral foundation in medium beige, ELF mineral blush in coral, Fyrinnae Oil control powder
Small wells: Lumiere eyepigments in creme brulee, jackpot, sublime and cream soda.
Have you heard of mineral's mate palette before? Would you consider buying this?
Thank you for reading!
FTC: Molly from Mineralsmate very kindly sent me this palette for review, but this wont affect my opinion in any way. My opinion is 100% honest!