Wedding Guest Outfits

Friday, June 29, 2012

Hey, beauties!

Today I am going out of my comfort zone and I want to hear your opinion about some dresses. I haven't been to a lot of weddings, so I don't really know what is appropriate and what is not. I am thinking about buying a light dress, but it can't be white.
I am quite short 1.64 m or 5´4" and not in the best shape ever so I don't want too short or too tight dresses. :) I am thinking about ordering online, because everything is so overpriced in Estonia and the selection is quite bad.
ASOS Lace Skater Dress
40.73 €
Lace is so in this season and this dress looks really lovely, I've been eyeballing skater dresses for a while now.


Songbird Tea Dress from Dorothy Perkins
Discounted at the moment to £ 22
I love this dress because of the pattern and black details. 

Ted Baker Tailored Dress
122 €
A little bit too pricey I think, but seems very well made and I could wear it on other occasions too.

Nude floral prom dress

£ 39.50

Nude Color Block Circle Dress
Doroty Perkins £42
Simple and classic dress
Rose Pepulum Bow Dress
£30
I am not so sure about pepulum dresses, but  I sure do LOVE bows. :D
What is your favorite from this selection? If you have any suggestions, leave a link below. International shipping would be nice. :D

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. See nude floral on imeliselt ilus! Esimene ei ole kõige parem valik, valgele liiga lähedal ja pitsiline ka veel takkapihta. Muidu väga ilus aga pulmas mitte kõige parem valik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samuti hääl nude floral prom dressi poolt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aitäh arvamuse eest! Mulle meeldib ka nude floral kõige rohkem neist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Väga kenad kleidid kõik, aga Nude Floral on vist tõesti kõige ilusam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soovitaksin ka nude floral prom. Tundub ka nö figuurisõbralik kleit :)
    Viimane on ka päris kena(kuigi ma ei tea, kas just pulma), aga see nõuab vist juba täitsa perfektset figuuri.
    Ilusat pulmade elamust :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getseoonline2012Saturday, June 30, 2012

    Nice Post! Get more than 10000 Unqiue Visitors Daily for More Information Visit Our Website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nude floral prom. Tundub väga mitmekülgne kleit, mida saab nii pidulikumate kui vähempidulike aksessuaaridega kanda.

    Väga meeldib ka Rose Peplum Bow Dress, aga omast käest tean, et seda on lühemal inimesel keeruline hästi istuma saada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bluemermaid_bisSunday, July 01, 2012

    I favorite is Nude floral prom dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sama siin-nude floral teeb ka figuurile head (kui kõht-puusad probleemne piirkond, varjab ära).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wows!!!! I love all these dresses. You have a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don´t own them all, in this post I just wanted my readers opinion on which dress to get. I bought Nude floral prom dress from dorothyperkins, it barely fits me due to my big chest.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images