Here is just a very quick post showing you one way of using Make up store summer collection microshadows.
You can see new collections here and some product swatches here.
So what did I exactly use:
1. Start out with priming your eyelid, that gives eyeshadows something to stick to and so they will appear more vibrant and last longer on your lids. I used Make Up Stores tinted eyeprimer. I have owned that forever now, and it is still going strong- you will need tiniest amount.
2. Then I applied the lightest shadow in the inner corner of my eye and on browbone. I used Microshadow in Sun breeze(permanent color).
3. Then I picked up gorgeous warm oranga Microshadow called Starfish and applied it all over the lid with a flat shader brush.
4. Next take Microshadow in Algae and apply it with a fluffy brush into your crease and outer corner.
5. Then I took the same orange color and used it to blend out the green just above my crease. I just felt the need to warm that area up a little bit.
6. Next step is eyepencil in Water spring. As you can see I applied it on my lower lashline and waterline, but in the waterline this pencil didn´t stay very well. After 2-3 hours it was gone.
7. Eyeliner is Milani Eye Tech (and I do apologize for uneven lines, I did this look just for this post and didn't have time to start all over again) I got this from Valentine´s day swap package, thank you again Priscilla!
8. Mascara is Maybelline Falsies.
9. Eyebrows NYX eyeshadow + ELF wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara
First 2 photos are taken with flash:
Close up in daylight:
Thank you for reading!